I hope you are doing well. I am pleased to inform you that it’s been a year since we are doing business and I am writing to bring to your kind concern that the prices of our supplies need to be revised.
We already agreed in our previous agreement that the prices of the supplies will be revised annually. This letter serves as a reminder. I have also attached a copy of our previous agreement so you may have a clear understanding. The terms of the new price agreement are as follows:
- The agreement defines the clear and mutual understanding of both the parties X and Y regarding the newly revised prices of Product A B and C
- Party X agrees to pay the price of supplies as per the new plan which is attached in the appendix.
- The payment will continue to be made monthly, on or before the 10th of every month.
- Any of the parties can terminate the agreement with prior notice of 10 days.
As per the budget of the year, we have made certain changes to the prices of products. The list is given below.
Product A: $ [X]
Product B: $ [X]
Product C: $ [X]
This new price will remain fixed throughout the year. New prices will be implemented from the next month.
In case you have a query then please contact us at [X] or write to us at [X]. You also need to visit our office to sign the official document of agreement.
We have arranged the slot of 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Tuesday 20th May 20xx for you to discuss the matter stated above and to sign the new price agreement. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Document File: 28KB
It is to bring to your notice that the prices of the supplies of products X Y and Z were depreciated in the times of COVID-19. Now that the condition is stable, we are revising the prices of the above-mentioned products.
The new prices are as follows:
Product X: $ [X]
Product Y: $ [X]
Product Z: $ [X]
I am writing this letter to remind you that you need to sign a new price agreement to keep the supplies smooth and hassle-free. The terms and conditions of the new agreement are as follows:
- The prices of the products X Y and Z have been revised and will be paid as per the new plan.
- The mode of payment will be via bank transaction.
- The payment will be made monthly on or before the 10th of every month.
- Any of the parties can terminate the agreement with prior notice of 15 days. All dues need to be clear within those 15 days from each side.
- It is mutually agreed that next year prices will be revised again and a new agreement will be signed.
Please go through these terms thoroughly and authorize this agreement by signing it. We have arranged a meeting with you for the said purpose on Tuesday 2nd May 20xx at 4:00 pm at my office. In case you still have a query or question you may reach me at [X] or call me at my number [X]. We look forward to doing business with you. Thank you for your understanding. Please write to us in acknowledgment as soon as you get this letter. Waiting for your kind response.
Document File: 28KB